hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Boston office!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
The Senior Business Development Representative is assisting Sales by qualifying leads and uncovering new business opportunities to increase revenue and maintain a healthy pipeline. We are looking for a Business Development representative for our Chicago or Boston office.
- Your Responsibilities
- Qualifying inbound leads coming through website, telephone and email
- Generating new business by contacting potential new clients using telephone and email
- Nurturing new business opportunities for the sales force to pursue
- Developing and executing account plans to maximize prospecting efforts
- Working very closely with Account Executives/Field Sales reps to improve business relations and produce accurate sales forecasts
- Maintain a high level of business development activities and use SFDC to record / track these activities
- Meet quarterly quotas
- Apply knowledge of Hybris to demonstrate how prospects can overcome business issues
- Identifying target accounts within assigned territories
- Working very closely with Marketing to help execute and follow up various marketing campaigns
- Your Qualifications
- A bachelor´s degree or equivalent
- Successful experience in lead generation role focused on Enterprise Software, preferably in the e-commerce industry
- Demonstrable phone-based selling skills required
- B2B telesales or telemarketing experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Attention to detail, excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience working with several field reps
- Experience in commission based role
- Confident in engaging with C-level and Director prospects
- Good command of MS office
- SFDC knowledge will be an advantage
- Goal-orientated, flexible and open minded personality, with a desire to succeed in sales and a high attitude for learning
- Fluent English language skills
- Additional language skills welcome
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
3rd Party Recruiting/Sales calls will not be accepted.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Business Development Representative - Chicago/Boston.
We look forward to meeting you!
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.