hybris software helps businesses across the globe sell more products and services through every touch point. Now backed through the acquisition by SAP, we continue to embrace innovative technology and new ideas, and are working on moving commerce to the cloud.
hybris is embarking upon a journey to create a comprehensive data management platform that allows for the collection of large data volumes and real-time analytics needs. We are particularly focusing on the domain of customer data aimed at driving customer insights and relevance into our product portfolio.
This person must have a unique mix of both domain knowledge and implementation experience in the big data problem space. We are seeking someone with experience as an architect as well as hands-‐on experience with big data tools and technologies. This person will be instrumental in helping to carry out this vision from conception to reality.
Come join us to help our customers to evolve their existing websites into a commerce platform in the cloud.
- Minimum Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field (10+ years of degree relevant experience)
- Ability to work within distributed teams around the globe, in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Deeply analytical capability and experience in big data problem space
- Ability to write production level code
- Significant hands-on experience in software engineering related fields, e.g., Java web development, data mining, business intelligence
- Ability to wear multiple hats around architecture and software engineering
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in implementing and/or operating big data applications in a public/private cloud environments
- MS/PhD in a quantitative subject would be beneficial
- Direct experience utilizing Agile methods and practices (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Domain knowledge in customer data related fields with strong quantitative focus (e.g. CRM, Marketing, Customer Analytics, ecommerce)
- Deep experience with predictive and/or prescriptive analytics
- Hands-on experience with several of the following big data technologies: Hadoop (HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Squoop), Spark, Storm, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka, Mahout
- Deep experience with and practical application of graph databases, e.g., Neo4J, OrientDB, Titan, in-‐memory databases
- Experience with relevant SAP products such as SAP HANA, SAP ERP, SAP BW, KXEN/InfiniteInsight would be a plus
- Be the bridge between product management and the development of a platform for collecting and analyzing data
- Deeply understand (and possibly challenge) business requirements and provide a vision of a software implementation
- Work as part of a small team to craft and implement a platform for data collection and analysis
- Development of proofs-‐of-‐concept to validate various approaches and assumptions
- Influence and/or decide on technology selection for the platform
hybris software offers a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris software has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and new ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results. At hybris software, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com refer to Big Data Architect.