As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Montreal office. hybris is a fast-growing global company, which means you have a great opportunity to grow and succeed with us!
For the past twelve years, top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Douglas, Nespresso, Toys’R’Us, Reebok, and Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris Multichannel Suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, call center, and print publications.
We are presently looking for Application support analysts to reinforce our existing team. Reporting to the Products Support Manager, the selected candidate will actively participate to analyse and bring his client support of our B2B/B2C e-commerce plateform. Within our Java and Coldfusion development team, the Applications support analysts are responsible for bringing a very high quality of support according to the highest industry standards.
- Your Responsibilities
- Receive and manage incoming calls, emails and communications via our ticketing system
- Provide first line customer support ensuring a high level of attention to customer service and satisfaction
- Collect technical information related to reported issues, open and document ticket and prioritize issues
- Replicate custumers issues in order to have a better understanding of the problems
- Analyse reported problems in order to resolve or transfer the issue to the right technical team
- Work closely with Research and Development team, Quality Assurance Analysts, developers, Business Analysts as well as DBA to solve problems
- Track and follow-up all unresolved issues
- Your Qualifications
- We are looking for a solid candidate who has experience in working with technology projects.
- 5+ years experience in software product or application support
- Have innate ability to analyze and assist in the resolution from simple to complex issues
- Excellent understanding of web/Internet and e-commerce technologies and business concepts
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to diverse groups of internal and external clients to include vendors, consultants, designers and developers.
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Solid understanding of web based database applications, SQL and HTML
- Proven sense of initiative, good judgment, autonomy and team spirit
- Superior written and spoken English language skills
- Efficient organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent demands
- Detail oriented self-starter with diligence to follow issues through to conclusion.
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com referring to Application support Analyst
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.