As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more. We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and any thing else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
- Create unit tests using Jasmine
- Develop cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible code
- Work closely with UX designers, visual designers and HTML/CSS developers to implement requirements that match wireframes and visuals
- Work within an agile and globally distributed team, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Relevant work experience
- Have solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Source Control Management tools (preferably Git)
- Ability to work in agile software development environment
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Experience developing apps using NodeJS and related tools
- Experience with e-commerce development
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Familiarity with responsive and/or adaptive web development techniques