hybris is the future of commerce, and to strengthen our team we need your help - now! The position can be located in either Munich, London, Montreal, or Gliwice-Poland.
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Your Responsibilities
- Carry out Agile coaching across the Product Organization
- Help teams implement Agile development approaches
- Coach Scrum Masters to help them familiarize and grow with their roles
- Remain at the leading-edge of Agile development practices and contribute to their spreading
- Supporting the Scrum teams in the delivery of improvements, ensuring delivery across the whole business
- Work to facilitate collaboration and streamlining between scrum teams
- Work with other Agile Coaches to foster a kaizen culture across the Product Organization
- Opportunity to mentor and coach other Agile coaches
- Your Qualifications
Team coaches must be self-sufficient, versatile, and dynamic. They must show a passion for building high performing Agile teams. Also, they must have excellent facilitation as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum 4 years demonstrable work experience:
- as a SCRUM master
- with coaching multiple Scrum teams
- coordination and integration of Scrum teams
- guiding of multiple teams when entering Agile/Scrum
- facilitation of development teams in the daily Scrum activities
- advising around improvement of all elements of the software development process
- improving the Agile/Scrum methods
- Ability to facilitate Scrum adoption
- Scrum Master Certified
- Scrum Coach certified a bonus
- Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework a bonus
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Agile Coach (m/f).
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.