Agency / SI Channel Manager, East / Canada Region
hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Boston office!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Under The direct supervision of the Director of Channel – Americas, the Agency/SI Manager will have the responsibility of managing a key set of named Agency/SI Partners on the Central Region to improve co-selling efforts, drive incremental leads to hybris, and help deliver implementation excellence.
- Here is a list of challenges you will face
- Manage East Cost / Canada relationships with named agency/SI partners
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans with named partners
- Drive incremental opportunities/revenue for hybris through partners and manage lead registration process with partners
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to engage SI partners in active hybris opportunities to propose and implement hybris
- Collaborate with regional marketing team to develop and launch regional marketing initiatives (e.g., seminars, webinars, whitepapers)
- Collaborate with hybris channel enablement and services teams to develop and manage training/enablement plans
- Required profile
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- MBA is preferred
- Living on the East Cost near Boston or NYC
- Strong background in alliances or channel management
- 5 – 7 years of experience with an enterprise software (e.g., Commerce, CRM, ERP) and/or and consulting company
- Some implementation experience is preferred
- Experience managing relationships with partners (ISVs or consulting companies)
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to be comfortable working at executive level
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter with ability to successfully work remotely from headquarters
- Display passion for and responsibility to the hybris partner community
- Display leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Display a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Display personal and corporate integrity
- Display strong teamwork
- Superior English language skills (verbal & written)
- Eloquence and a talent for phrasing
- Sound knowledge in all MS Office tools
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Detail oriented
- Open-minded, strong in communication
- Mobility within the mentioned territorry
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you passionate and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Agency/SI Channel Manager, East / Canada Region.
We look forward to meeting you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in hybris!
3rd Party Recruiting/Sales calls will not be accepted
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.