hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Montreal, Canada we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Are you destined to become a strong Java Developer? Do you have a passion for API design and a penchant for shipping software? If you do, hybris is looking for future potential Java developers like you to join our growing R&D team
- You will design and implement new APIs and features for the hybris Commerce Suite.
- You will participate in refactoring efforts and write the necessary tests.
- You will contribute to an international project as a member of an Agile team that uses SCRUM and XP.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in an energetic, collaborative environment where you do things properly and thoroughly the first time and improve the product with each subsequent release.
- Join hybris R&D and help develop the Future of Commerce.
- Last year study in Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Java Software Development using Java EE
- Knowledge of Spring framework is an asset
- Ability to write tests (unit and integration)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and Agile development environment
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.