hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Montreal, Canada we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The following tasks are performed within the below described level of accountability, complexity, experience, communication:
- Accountability: Deliver outcomes of assigned sub projects; work independently within given area of responsibility
- Complexity: Sub projects - moderate level of complexity; Decisions/solutions can essentially enhance existing systems & processes
- Experience: Strong competence with various job-relevant tools & processes
- Communication: Builds collaborative work relationships with similar functions across SAP; Communicates clearly, in a way that others can understand within defined processes & policies
- The PM assures that projects or programs produce the required products to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and costs.
- Supports or manages a project or a stream within a project following an accepted project management methodology like PMBOK
- Supports or manages PMO functions to support project delivery, including:
- Status Reporting
- Assessing Quality Gates
- Has broad knowledge of functional area and is able to manage Projects of low complexity, and/or contribute to Projects and Programs in a supporting role.
- English - verbal and written
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Computer Science, Technical Engineering, Economics or related field
- Has broad knowledge of Project Management methodologies and possess the skills to manage Projects from end to end.
- Training & Certification:
- PMI-centric project management Advanced courses
- MS Project
- SAP PtD & IS PPM
- PMI CAPM Certification
Note:The candidate must be available to perform an afternoon shift between 12pm – 8pm on daily basis.