hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Montreal, Canada we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
hybris is running a world-wide, 24/7/365 support operation, with focus on troubleshooting and problem solving in collaboration with our implementation partners. Our highly trained engineers provide 3rd-level support to technical consultants and developers, who implement some of the largest e-commerce sites on the planet. Your job is to ensure flawless Product Support for the Americas region.
This opening is particularly suited for candidates with a strong technical background who have made leadership experience and would like to advance their career to the next level.
The key responsibilities of this role are the following
- Growth: recruiting, onboarding, training
- Business processes: definition, improvement, monitoring, documentation
- Daily business: work prioritization, work scheduling
- De-escalation: verbal and written communication with partners and customers on a technical and non-technical level; representing the company in political situations
- Collaboration with other Support Managers
- Extensive networking inside hybris and the hybris partner landscape
- Regular, but not frequent travelling (<10%)
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar, required (MBA a plus)
- Leadership experience
- Several years of hands-on experience in software development required, using Java as main implementation language
- Working knowledge of web application development with Java
- Experience in a leading Service role
- Experience in the e-Commerce or PCM/PIM area
- Experience in international projects, internationalized application development, or globally operating companies
- Excellent English language skills (spoken & written)
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational talent
- Can-do attitude
Note:The candidate must be available to perform an afternoon shift between 12pm – 8pm on daily basis.