hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Montreal, Canada we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
You will design and implement new APIs and features for the hybris Commerce Suite. You will participate in refactoring efforts and write the necessary tests. You will contribute to an international project as a member of an Agile team that uses SCRUM. You’ll focus on creating high-quality code (unit test, integration test, continuous integration) and developing Java-based services and application using Java EE, Spring Framework and Web Services. The ideal candidate will thrive in an energetic, collaborative environment where you do things properly and thoroughly the first time and improve the product with each subsequent release.
- Minimum bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience of in software development using Java EE
- 2+ years professional experience using Spring framework
- 2+ years of professional experience using an ORM framework (such as Hibernate)
- Ability to write tests (unit and integration)
- Strong understanding of Web Services
- Strong understanding of transactional and multi-threaded processes
- Good knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and Agile development environment
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- Good verbal and written English
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with jUnit and another popular test framework (e.g. mockito, powermock, etc)
- Experience in R&D working on large-scale products
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment