hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Montreal, Canad we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
You will design and implement new APIs and features for the hybris Commerce Suite. You will participate in refactoring efforts and write the necessary tests. You will contribute to an international project as a member of an Agile team.
You’ll focus on creating high-quality code (unit test, integration test, continuous integration) and developing Java-based services and application using Java, Spring Framework and Web Services. The ideal candidate will thrive in an energetic, collaborative environment where you do things properly and thoroughly the first time and improve the product with each subsequent release.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- 1+ year professional experience using Spring framework
- Computer software fundamental in object oriented programming
- Proficiency in at least one of the programing language like Java, C++ or C
- Ability to write unit and integration tests using popular programming languages like Java, Groovy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and Agile development environment
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- Good verbal and written English
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services
- Experience in R&D working on large-scale products
- Knowledge of the e-Commerce sector
- Knowledge of spring framework
- Knowledge about test frameworks such as selenium
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.