hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Montreal, Canad we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
As a Front-End Developer, you will support the project delivery teams as a subject matter expert in user interface and user experience, enabling the teams to deliver high quality application modules for our B2B/B2C E-Commerce platforms.
- Own, develop and improve best practices, methodologies, processes and tools to improve user experience and user interface.
- Implementing world-class eCommerce solutions for major international brand customers
- Integral member of a customer-facing project Scrum team using our successful Agile Project Delivery Framework
- Developing software that extends the hybris platform to provide web/mobile web applications
- Working with design agencies, customers, business analysts and testers to understand business requirements and develop code to meet these requirements
- Taking part in customer-facing activities, mostly remotely although possibility of occasional travel a few times per year
- Development of web-based and mobile web-based applications
- Development of business logic to support the customer’s requirements
- Development of technical best practices and standards
- Strong focus on high-quality throughout the entire development process
- Working closely with our Quality Assurance team as part of the Scrum team
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years professional experience developing web-based applications
- Experience with JQuery and Ajax
- Experience with Responsive web design
- Experience with Java and JSP.
- Experience of ensuring high quality
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Excellent team player and problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives.
Any of the following would be an advantage but not required:
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum
- Experience with mobile web application development
- Experience of eCommerce projects
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.