hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Munich, Germany we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Your Responsibilities
- Oversee the design and implementation of the organization’s internal control framework in preparation of becoming SOX 404 compliant, including the documentation and monitoring of process narratives and control mechanisms
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to functional business areas in development, refinement and documentation of internal controls, SOX compliance and business process improvements.
- Continuously evaluate the scope and effectiveness of compliance programs. Monitor strategies to remedy SOX deficiencies. Drive organization policy improvements through proactive involvement with policy owners.
- Plan and execute internal audits and prepare findings reports for the audit committee and senior management, including recommendations for improvements. Represent Internal Audit at management and board meetings and with external stakeholders.
- Your Qualifications
- Understanding of the mechanism and deliverables of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, (including identifying, documenting, testing and reporting on ICFR).
- Prior experience in implementation of control frameworks in a SOX 404 environment is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of COSO, Standards of the PCAOB, other risk and controls standards and business process best practices.
- Internal or external audit experience with SEC registered companies.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate ideas effectively and concisely with all levels of management.
- Ability to provide creative recommendations and to work with others, to lead and affect process change and improvement.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision but as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or business related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
referring to HIASC (m/f)