Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic, free-thinking and self-driven product manager who is keen to collaborate with others and help deliver the future of our SAP Hybris Commerce Solution.
As a Product Manager you will join a growing team at the epicenter of product development, where you will collaborate with a wide range of intelligent, dynamic colleagues throughout SAP Hybris and beyond.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model.
- Define and communicate the direction of your product
- Gather feedback, balance requirements and ensure that everything necessary for the release of your product is delivered on time
- You will need to manage change when it occurs and remain flexible throughout to ensure that you and your team meet your key objectives
- Be the driving force behind our Domain Master Data Management (MDM) in our on-premise and cloud SAP Hybris Commerce product
- Deliver features for omni-channel commerce - leveraging latest technologies within our product
It is a challenging role where you will constantly find yourself stretched in opposing directions by the requests and needs of SAP Hybris' departments, partners and customers.
You will get to test your creative and innovative abilities within our results-driven, agile company in order to get the job done.
- University degree, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or similar
- Prior successful collaboration and/or leadership within cross-functional engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ideally you have a development background in Java or web applications
- Experience with cloud services preferred
- 2+ years of e-commerce and/or business analysis and/or product management experience
- Professional experience in software development, with a focus on building APIs and services for the cloud
- Thorough understanding of SaaS technologies as well as the entire software development lifecycle
- Germany / Munich or
- Poland / Gliwice
- Available for travel to SAP Hybris offices abroad (10 - 20% time)