SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
The person in this role will set the technical direction of front-end development for a key strategic product. As such, we are looking for a senior engineer capable of meeting that responsibility.
- Contribute to and extend our tracking capabilities
- Develop cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible code
- Work within an agile and globally distributed team, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in HTTP protocol and its specifics
- Experience with testing frameworks (Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Nightwatch, Protractor preferred, but other frameworks considered)
- Knowledge about automated build mechanisms (preferably Grunt)
- Experience with dependency management tools (preferably Bower)
- Have solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and CSS preprocessors like LESS or Sass
- Experience with Source Control Management tools (preferably Git)
- Experience providing technical leadership with a team
- Ability to thrive in an agile software development environment
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Experience in Web Tracking area
- Experience developing apps using Node.JS and related tools
- Experience with e-commerce development
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Familiarity with responsive and/or adaptive web development techniques
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (and thus tools like Bamboo or Jenkins)
- Open-minded – eager to learn JVM technologies
- Makes You Stand Out
- Send us code samples via Github or BitBucket
- Send us examples of your projects and highlight your personal contribution
- Bachelor's or more advanced degree in a STEM discipline, or equivalent vocational experience
- At least 5 years of experience in professional software development/engineering, preferably more, with some of the following characteristics:
- Experience working in a multi-team enterprise environment
- Experience writing RESTful web services with JSON