Senior DevOps Engineer
SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
Hybris Cloud Services DevOps Department: approximately 55 team members distributed globally. Many new great opportunities to contribute to build automation and related tools on cutting edge cloud technologies.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
- Contribute to the development and support of the hybris Cloud Services automation platform to ensure it is working smoothly to perform regular deployments of custom applications, product upgrades, and configuration changes
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the standards and processes framework supporting the automation platform and hybris Cloud Services product
- Ensure a sustainable high quality of service for customer sites by collecting and monitoring key metrics, and proactively planning required changes and improvements to the overall system
- Troubleshoot and find resolutions to complex technical problems across multiple tiers (web servers, application servers, database, search cluster, integrations, automation platform)
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level incident management support under ITIL based on your expert knowledge of the hybris platform and base technologies
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in quantitative field -- preferably Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Configuration Management and Automation using Ansible (preferred), Chef or Puppet
- Relational Databases (HANA preferred) and SQL
- Deep understanding and expertise in virtualization, cloud technologies, and high availability, multi-tier web applications architectures
- Object Oriented Programming (Java/JEE/Spring preferred) and Linux administration/scripting
- Fluency in English and ability to effectively document and communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers and management
- Expertise in Java-based Web Application Environment setup and deployments on Apache Tomcat
- Ability to define, configure and maintain a web application deployment/delivery pipeline (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Experience with application performance, tuning, JVM optimization and APM tools such as dynaTrace or NewRelic
- Scrum, Kanban
- Expertise in supporting technologies like containerization (Docker), automatic scalability, self-healing, etc.
- 5 years experience working in a similar role
- 3 years experience working with tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- 5 years experience working with Relational Databases and SQL
- 5 years experience with OOP/OOD
- 2 years experience working with cloud technologies (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) (AWS preferred)