SAP Hybris Billing: Monetizing Digital Transformation
In today’s digital economy, companies must invest in new business models to engage customers more effectively and thrive while driving operational excellence.
The SAP Hybris Billing solution allows you to rapidly launch customer-centric subscription offers that set you apart from the competition; exploit fast-moving market opportunities by quickly changing customer pricing and partner revenue-sharing models; ramp up efficiency with a billing and revenue management solution that integrates the entire order-to-cash process and provides a low total cost of ownership. Visibility is improved across the end-to-end process from customer management to revenue recognition. Our B2B and B2C billing applications include subscription order management, charging, pricing simulation, invoicing, customer financials, flexible solution billing, mediation and service control.
- Move fast. Business users can quickly design and simulate subscription pricing, usage pricing and bundling through configuration, not code.
- Leverage your Ecosystem. Build a platform business by including third party content, apps and services along with your own. Share revenue with these partners and with resellers.
- Be transparent. Provide your customers with informative summaries and details on a single bill across multiple lines of business, ensuring prompt payment and reducing billing-related customer inquiries.
- Empower business. Give your business users a 360° view of customer records to accelerate cash and collections processes and improve customer service.
- Reduce costs. Remove inefficiencies in collecting all billed revenues and reduce cost of ownership by automating and optimizing usage management, rating, billing, invoicing, payment reconciliation and revenue management processes.
- Scale up. Our modular end-to-end solution is proven to integrate easily and to scale from small trials up to handling multi-billion dollar businesses in real-time.
- Subscription Management and Pricing Agility helps you monetize high-volume subscription and usage-based services in real-time and share revenue with partners of your network.
- Billing and Revenue Management enables to improve customer service and lower DSO with transparent invoicing and watertight revenue management.
- Usage Mediation and Service Control helps you simplify usage data consolidation across systems and provide service control in real-time.