SAP Hybris Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) for Commerce
SAP Hybris Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) for Commerce is a holistic collection of frameworks and recommended practices for SAP Hybris Commerce, covering the whole lifecycle of a SAP Hybris Commerce application and solution. It is developed by our specialist SAP Hybris Expert Services teams, based on our many years of experience and know-how from deep involvement in a huge variety of SAP Hybris Commerce projects – across the world, across multiple business domains, from the very first Hybris implementation in 1997.
Our cross-functional experts have knowledge that spans all disciplines at every stage of our solution’s lifecycle: from the moment a customer chooses SAP Hybris Commerce, through initial implementation and go-live, into the ongoing live-service operations and evolution of the solution.
With SAP Hybris Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) for Commerce, we are taking all that experience, knowledge, and know-how and wrapping it up in a framework structure to share with our customers, partners and internal teams – for free – to ensure customer success.
This framework is available and accessible to anyone with a Hybris Wiki account (so all customers, partners and our internal teams).
- Project delivery frameworks. Practices for implementation projects, with particular focus on Agile project delivery
- Architecture & development practices. Performance, scalability, caching, coding standards, tooling, non-functional requirements, etc.
- Business requirements practices. Product, pricing, stock, storefronts, SEO, etc.
- Quality management practices. Traceability, test automation, acceptance testing, security testing, etc.
- Project management practices. Distributed teams, dependency management, charters, etc.
- Application management practices. Deployments, transition planning, issue management, etc.
- Expert services. Range of quality assurance and other services to support successful implementations