Today’s savvy traveler has the power to make informed choices throughout the day —anytime, anywhere, across multiple devices.
Travelers have the power to make choices unlike ever before. By the time they choose to engage with your product, they have already compared and researched your offerings with your competitors’ products across multiple channels. How do you make a lasting impression with your customers before they reach the point of purchase? The challenge is that there is no guarantee you will engage loyal customers. With so many choices, you need to create a memorable experience.
But with choice comes complexity. Today’s customer is a multichannel communicator. The ongoing search for the perfect deal begins online, continues via smartphones or web enabled phones, is further continued on tablets, laptops, on the go and while in the air. Customers want answers now. They are impatient. They don’t have time to wait or waste.
We bring together on the 11th of April 16 commercial strategy influencers from the Dutch travel & leisure industry for an informal discussion, led by an independent facilitator, providing the opportunity for candid exchange of opinion and excellent networking in an unforgettably beautiful environment.
- How can an effective multichannel customer strategy drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and revenue?
- How can travel operators manage their multiplying channels while delivering a consistently rewarding experience?
- How can channels work together to provide a seamless and engaging experience?
Keynote speaker: Hans Appel
Hans Appel is an expert in technology, innovation and marketing. He has been active for over 40 years in IT development, has worked at Apple Computers and was Chief Technology Officer at Sun Microsystems. Currently he is lecturer at the Hanzehogeschool University of Applied Sciences in Groningen and a Research Fellow involved in the Innovation Center for Advanced Sensors & Sensor Systems.
Key Business Challenges
- Capturing and growing online sales – Shifting from retail to online selling creates new opportunities and increases the level of independence and margins.
- Integrating multiple channels: retail, web, mobile, print, phone – A seamless booking experience through all touch points, channels and devices. A single view of the brand is essential to engaging, building and maintaining customer loyalty.
- Understanding your customers – Only an optimized customer interaction can enable a personalized booking experience and provide targeted content. Mobile and social media are seeing rapid adoption, and consumers are always online whether at work or during vacations.
- Increasing customer retention rates – Higher customer retention rates mean higher lifetime customer value. Inspired and emotionally based user experiences and decisions mean higher rates of client retention.
- Champagne: reception from 17:30
- Dinner: 18:30 - 21:30
Registration is on a first come, first served basis and space is limited! Enrollment ends at 17:00 hour on April 5, 2013