hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Analyzing a legacy Jira based database with regards to the compliance with the EU Data Protection Directive
- Identifying non-compliance database elements
- Designing database clean-up scripts
- Testing, and implementation of one-time and recurring scripts
- Your Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of SQL, required
- Experience with Java programming language
- Good command of English, written and spoken
- Working knowledge of a scripting language such as Python, Ruby, or Perl
- Experience with Maven based build processes, a plus
- Experience with implementing with the JDBC API, a plus
- Experience with the Atlasian Jira SDK and Atlasian Jira Plugins, a plus
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Work Student – Database Maintenance.