hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in North America!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Your Responsibilities
- This position will be responsible for all marketing operations across the Americas for both our commerce platform business and the SAP marketing products business (marketing analytics, marketing resource management, etc.).
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, the position will drive all demand generation, including events, digital marketing, content marketing, and more, collaborate with our global head of communications on all PR and social media efforts, and drive thought leadership in the region.
- Equally important, we expect the successful candidate to be a strong member of the global marketing leadership team and help shape the overall hybris marketing strategy.
- Your Qualifications
- The successful candidate must have experience running an enterprise software marketing organization, and ideally will have knowledge of the e-commerce and/or marketing products industry.
- We are looking for someone with great creativity in demand generation techniques, good communications skills and stage presence, strong collaborative, interpersonal and management skills, vendor management and budget experience, and high enthusiasm for a fast-moving, high-growth, high-expectation, resource-constrained and fun environment.
- Ideally, the candidate will be in the greater Boston area, but we will consider candidates in any North American location. Staff is located in Boston, Minneapolis, Chicago and Brazil.
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at email@example.com and mentioning the title of Vice President Americas Marketing.
We look forward to meeting you!
Note : Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in hybris!
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.