hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Your Qualifications
- Some exposure to Responsive Design
- Good understanding and knowledge in CSS Frameworks like: Twitter Bootstrap
- Understanding/Exposure to Java Server Pages and JSTL
- Basic knowledge of Image Manipulation Tooling like: PHOTOSHOP, GIMP
- Experience of Version Control Systems like: SVN, GIT
- Some knowledge of Issue Tracking Systems like: Jira
- English Language (Fluent)
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to UI Developer.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.