hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Your Responsibilities
- Research, edit, review and update product documentation in English
- Publish and maintain documents within the hybris Wiki
- Coordinate documentation subprojects in close cooperation with subject matter experts, product managers and authors
- Provide communication expertise and editing support to authors of different departments in creating all kinds of internal and external documents
- Contribute to definition and monitoring of internal documentation standards
- Your Qualifications
- 1+ year of proven experience in technical writing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical documentation, computer sciences or information technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Ability to present complex concepts for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Interest in new technologies
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and user orientation
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.