hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Hongkong we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As a Technical Trainer, your role will be to organize, present, improve, and maintain training courses for our Java-based hybris platform. Our training catalog comprises courses aimed at specific target groups, mainly software developers and technical consultants. By delivering and helping to oversee outstanding training courses, you will support our partner enablement team in the education of our implementation partners.
- Your Responsibilities
- Organize and conduct trainings for national and international clients
- Train and develop hybris employees
- Participate proactively in the creation of new training courses
- Structure, create and maintain necessary training documents and related material
- Cooperate closely with our product management and software development departments to keep your knowledge of the products and technology current
- Your Qualifications
- A university degree in computer scienece or equivalent qualification
- Experience in the presentation of training courses (particularly very technical ones)
- Excellent knowledge of as many of the following as possible: Java / JEE, OO, SQL, ORM, Spring, Design Patterns
- Ideally, expirinece of e-Commerce or PIM (Product Information Management)
- Excellent written or spoken English
- The ability to bring together information for high-level training courses (colleagues, Internet, Intranet, books, courses)
- An open, friendly personality with good organization skills and willingness to learn
- Team spirit and good analytical and spoken skills
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com referring to Technical Trainer Hongkong
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.