SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
A Software Engineer in Cloud Support is primarily responsible for cloud software support in a DevOps environment. You will collaborate closely with other developers and infrastructure teams to deliver high quality support to our customers. You will actively be encouraged to develop as well as share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team, including developing and documenting best practices and standards. This is a very technical role and requires strong technical attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Still this is customer facing role and you will have to collaborate with customers resolving the issues they report.
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Supporting of consumption of SAP Hybris cloud solutions by partners
- Troubleshoot and master a cloud solution based mostly on JAVA / J2EE, but also including other languages (Ruby, Scala, Groovy, Node.js, Go, Python, etc)
- Communicating with customers and partners in order to identify, understand and solve problems related to SAP Hybris as a service solution
- Collecting of information relevant to a problem, and coordination between customers and partners
- Close collaboration with development team for deep technical issues
- Develop yourself and other by sharing knowledge and expertise within the team
- Contributing to the improvement of processes and approaches in the department
- Continuous self-development, though increased product knowledge from training and hands on practical application of your skills in the SAP Hybris solutions
- Occasional availability for out-of-business hours, especially on weekends and public holidays
- No regular travelling required
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Ideally 2+ years in a DevOps enviroment
- Experience in cloud solutions is a plus
- Experience in e-Commerce or PCM/PIM area is a plus
- Experience in international projects, internationalized application development, or globally operating companies
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of a second language, written and spoken is a plus