hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device.
Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages? Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more. We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and any thing else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness. As software manager, you are a driver in implementation of this vision. Your role is to keep aligned dynamic teams with modern product.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Help establish and maintain the mission and purpose for teams
- Continuously assist in collaborating between teams in the same product line and among product lines
- Supports team’s independency and transparency
- Be the team’s voice outside the team
- Act as facilitator, help teams to abstract and simplify
- Support a "bias for action" by helping teams to find agreements and make decisions
- Protect the teams from external disturbances
- Ensure good team dynamics
- Support translation of high level requirements, requests and goals by the product owner and others into actionable input for the team
- Work with Product Leads, Product Owners and other stakeholders to help assure strategy and organizational goals
- Assist Release Manager with release related topics and activities
- Help teams to present and objectively evaluate results and issues in order to achieve high quality products
- Help attract, recruit and retain capable individuals
- Actively coach team members to advance their technical, functional and team skills
- Participate in defining and administering budget, compensation and benefits
- Evaluate performance, provides feedback and guidance to teams
- Extensive knowledge and experience with full software development life cycle, from design through implementation until maintenance
- Proven experience and very good understanding of lean and agile software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of functional and non-functional software testing in agile projects, other Quality Assurance topics
- Very good understanding of different automation aspects in software development
- Experience with recruitment and team building
- Experience in leadership, preferably in a software development context
- Experience with employee performance review
- Team and individual coaching skills
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Very good verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work and contribute to a collaborative working culture
- Open-minded personality