As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Develop the SAP Hybris core product - a fast growing omni-channel e-commerce platform, in specific an extendible back-end tooling that we build from scratch
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions in cooperation with UI/UX team to deliver responsive applications that users love using
- Be a proactive technical and creative ideas
- Write clean, tested, elegant code that fits well with our high hybris standards and quality requirements
- Use Java Enterprise (BigData, Scalable, Tomcat), Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and Web Services (SOAP, REST) in your everyday job
- Support other members of the team through peer reviews of design, code and documentation
- Be an active member of one of our self-empowered Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience in software development of multi-threaded, high-volume transactional software systems
- Strong understanding and experience in Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, design patterns, simple design, SOA
- Experience with UI frameworks (ZK, AngularJS and similar)
- Good verbal and written English
- Good understanding and experience of agile software development in particular Scrum and Kanban
- A passion for delivering frequent, quality, working results