SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Senior Technical Account Manager (Senior TAM) manages the Premier services relationship and plays a pivotal role in ensuring that SAP Hybris is considered and viewed as a key technology partner in the successful operation of the customers IT environment. Help position SAP Hybris favorably when technology decisions are made by customers for future needs.
The Senior Technical Account Manager is a positive advocate for both the customer and SAP Hybris and will be a professional representative at all times in this Operational role.In addition to a regular Technical Account Manager the Senior Technical Account Manager is driving process and knowledge improvements and has the privilege to work with key accounts.
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Manage, escalate and drive satisfactory resolution of customers’ technical support, service and infrastructure issues.
- Lead younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model they can follow.
- Actively participate in Change Management.
- Proactively and reactively interface with customers on-site in the management of technical issues as well as collaborating in planning, implementation, skills and knowledge transfer and day-to-day operation of SAP Hybris Cloud Services.
- Provide information and recommend best practices for the management of SAP Hybris technologies in accordance with the SAP Hybris Operations Framework.
- Proactively monitor technical issues pertaining to SAP Hybris Cloud Services and make recommendations to reduce the risk / impact of similar future problems.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Service Readiness, Support Engineers, Product Groups and other technical resources.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and pre-released SAP Hybris systems and products, as well as their integration and methods of support delivery.
- Maintain current on industry issues and competitive products.
- Drive creation and sharing of best practices within the team to contribute and enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
- Occasional availability for out-of-business hours, especially on weekends and public holidays.
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or substantial previous experience.
- 8+ years in IT industry.
- Account management experience and / or customer engagement responsibility is also a requirement.
- Knowledge of the following is advantageous (Linux, Windows, Java, Database systems, Apache) as well as Project Management experience.
- Strong problem and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities and quick decision making skills.
- ITIL Certification(s) or Technology Certification(s) are considered an asset.
- Developer knowledge is considered an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of a second language, written and spoken is considered an asset.