hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Montreal or Chicago office, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As a Seniors System Administrator, your primary responsibilities will be to actively manage and support the systems and services operated by the Enterprise Applications Team and to provide 2nd / 3rd level support for those systems.
You will administer, manage, customize, diagnose and debug our MS Active Directory, MS Exchange and other Collaboration Services infrastructure and ensure that these systems are operational and accessible to the business on a global scale. You will be responsible for actively creating and coordinating change and maintenance tasks for the managed systems. You will actively monitor and diagnose incidents and problems on the managed systems and will develop and present workarounds and solutions for identified issues. You will actively work on incidents submitted by users and departments through the ticketing system and ensure these are being solved based on SLAs and standardized procedures.
- Your Responsibilities
- Administration of Windows and Linux based server operating systems
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange
- Administration of Dynamic Web Application frameworks on Linux platforms
- Provide 2nd/3rd Level support to users and business units
- Incident tracking, monitoring and documentation
- Diagnosing problems and develop workarounds according to company and industry standards
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or related discipline or equivalent combination of professional education and professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in administrating Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and IIS
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in administrating Linux systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Server Technologies including Active Directory, Exchange and Virtualization
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems including shell scripting and automation
- Experience in managing Apache web servers / Apache Tomcat
- Experience in SQL databases
- Experience in VoIP/SIP communications
- Proven ability to effectively communicate to peers, management and customers
- Utilization of ITIL processes in Change, Incident and Problem Management
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Good English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work well in Teams
- Experience working in systems support, user support, customer support or training of enterprise class software and/or hardware
- Working in a multinational, fast-paced environment
- Experience in writing technical documentations and user guides
- Utilization of incident tracking and ticketing software
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Senior Systems Administrator .