hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Design and architect prototype solutions that fulfil direct needs of the market
- Be a proactive technical „guru“ fostering the innovation and creative ideas within a team
- Empowering hybris Sales Team by boosting hybris showcase product
- Be at the forefront of enterprise e-commerce customizations
- Use Java Enterprise, Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration) and Web Services (SOAP, REST) in your everyday job
- Lead younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model they can follow
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
- Willingness to learn and broaden your horizons
- Willingness to take responsibility for your and the team’s work without waiting for detailed instructions
- Passion to deliver innovative software solutions
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, design patterns, simple design, SOA
- Good verbal and written English
- What We Offer
- Internal and external trainings, certification in Spring, Java, Scrum and more
- English classes, trips to other development sites (Germany, USA, Canada), social events and more
- Possibility of choosing the platform you work on: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Focus on individuals and interactions over processes and tools
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Senior Software Engineer – Solution Engineering.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.