hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Be a proactive technical „engine“ influencing the team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas.
- Work within the agile development team to achieve its quality goals.
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions, write clean, tested (we like TDD!) code that fits well with our high hybris standards and quality requirements.
- Ensure fully automated testing and release process.
- Be an active member and mentor younger colleagues in one of our self-empowered Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles.
- Use Spring Framework (Core, Integration, Batch), NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra) and RESTful services in your everyday job.
- Take our platform to the Cloud with PaaS and SaaS models.
- Be at the forefront of enterprise e-commerce development.
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE
- Strong interest in reactive & functional programming
- Proven experience in testing non-functional requirements, performance monitoring and scalability. Experience with continuous performance testing would be an advantage
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Experience with building APIs and micro services for the cloud: REST, HTTP
- Adapt fast to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns
- Good verbal and written English
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Services.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.