hybris software helps businesses across the globe sell more products and services through every touch point. Now backed through the acquisition by SAP, we continue to embrace innovative technology and new ideas, and are working on moving commerce to the cloud. We are developing a cloud platform that allows everyone to easily develop, extend and sell commerce services and apps. Come join us to help our customers to evolve their existing websites into a commerce platform in the cloud.
- Minimum Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field (5+ years of degree relevant experience to degree)
- 5+ years experience in Java programming language
- Solid understanding and practice of agile software development
- Comfortable working in collaborative, fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment
- Deep knowledge and experience in Spring/Spring MVC, TDD, design patterns, simple design and RESTful Services
- Experience with Source Control Management (Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with Maven
- Good verbal and written English
- Willingness to take responsibility for your and the team’s work without waiting for detailed instructions
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Preferred Qualifications
- 7+ years experience in Java programming language similar language and writing multi-threaded, high-volume, transactional code
- Experience designing and developing distributed architectures
- Experience in developing eCommerce SaaS platforms
- Be technically proactive, influencing the team with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions
- Be an active member of self-empowered Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles making engineering-driven decisions
- Write clean, tested efficient code that fits well with high standards and quality requirements
- Use Maven, Java (Scalable, Tomcat), Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and JUnit/TestNG to develop RESTful services in your everyday job
- Perform peer code reviews
- Be at the forefront of enterprise e-commerce development
With this position, we are seeking experienced full stack Java developers who will work on an e-commerce driven data integration product. Candidates must have deep experience designing and developing asynchronous, scalable software.
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris software has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and new ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results. At hybris software, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com refer to Senior Software Engineer.