As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software companies in Europe, we’d like to strengthen our team in Munich, Germany.
For the past fourteen years, top organizations such as Coca Cola Beverages, Conrad, Ericsson, Lufthansa, Douglas, Nespresso, Toys`R´Us, Reebok and Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including eCommerce, mobile, Call Center, and Print Publications.
We are looking for strong Java developers with e-Commerce experience to quickly become a proactive key member of our Agile Development Teams. You will have space to be Lead Developer/Scrum Master in our company practicing Agile Development and Continuous Integration.
- Your Responsibilities
- Being a proactive key member in an Agile Development Team
- To quickly learn the hybris application and be a lead developer in one or more topics
- To design and write elegant, testable and tested Java business logic
- To further develop our front-end ZK-based Consoles
- To understand the importance of testing
- To recognize and correct inelegant solutions
- To develop in Eclipse
- Your Qualifications/Experience
- Several years of Java5/6, Spring, Tomcat (or similar), MySQL (or similar)
- Several years of building testable web applications
- Good knowledge of peripheral tools – Ant, Maven, SVN, JUnit, etc.
- Nice to have experience with Atlassian products
- Interest in latest development tools and approaches
- Good understanding of Design patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Achievement orientated, creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Open-minded personality
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
We also encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers. We value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients.
Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to “Senior Java Developer (m/f)” including your date of availability and salary requirement.