Senior eCommerce Manager for “hybris Software as a Service” (YaaS) in London
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The senior eCommerce Manager is a fully dedicated business leader to make hybris’ Software as a Service AppExchange to the leading software distribution platform in the market. This role should be based in the London area and requires frequent international travel.
- Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development & the sales performance of hybris’ Software As A Service AppExchange
- Building and running a team of digital content and merchandising experts
- Working with key people within the organization to sell apps & services to hybris’ end customer through the AppExchange
- Establishing & Curating an attractive App & Service Catalog
- Work cross-functionally to define and implement merchandising tools and processes, and site-wide improvements.
- Coordinate with internal and external partnerships teams to develop and launch effective store content and promotions.
- Identify and drive co-promotion or cross-promotion opportunities with internal and external partners.
- Conduct metrics-based analyses of merchandising campaigns and provide recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness.
- Your Qualifications
- Strong retail background, preferably in selling digital goods through a digital marketplace such as iTunes, Google Play, Sony Playstation, etc.
- At least 8 years working experience in the software/ecommerce/retail area and 2-3 years in the digital field
- Deep industry and product knowledge in software or other digital goods (i.e. Games, Music, Movies or books).
- Strong editorial and creative skills, with the ability to craft messaging and work with design and production resources to drive creative execution.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze research or performance data and apply that analysis to optimize merchandising strategy.
- Experience in Marketing, Sales and Vendor Management.
- Business fluent English language skills – every other language is an advantage.
- An independent self-starter with very good communication skills who is able to prioritize and organize.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Senior eCommerce Manager for “hybris Software as a Service” (YaaS) in London.