With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
s Sr. Account Manager you will be responsible for promoting sales and increasing market share by introducing company products as business solutions, and providing account management service. This position includes regular travel.
- Your Responsibilities
- Scan market for potential customers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing customers
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Arrange product demonstrations together with our solution engineers, negotiate and bid specifications to successfully win new business
- Answer RFPs/RFIs, prepare and give customer presentations
- Create and implement supporting concepts
- Visit partners and end customers regularly
- Represent hybris at events, conventions, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with presales, consulting, and service delivery departments
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in software sales of enterprise-level applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Extensive prospecting experience, ideally in an emerging market
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Self-starter and committed to success
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills and excellent benefits.
Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com referring to Senior Account Executive