The role of the Regional Director, Solution Engineering for the South East is to manage the entire region and its resources. He/She will support the Vice President, Strategy and Solution Engineering Americas as well as the Solution Engineers with resource assignment, Demo management, team management, and coaching as well as responsible for revenue achievement. The Regional Director will report to the Vice President, Strategy and Solution Engineering Americas.
- Your Responsibilities
- Support SE / Sales process as well as manage solution engineers and their opportunity assignment
- Help Organize and manage RFP/Demo schedule to ensure that Sales are properly supported
- Coordinate all aspects involved in team management and training
- Assist, validate with the creation and processing of RFPs, customer demos and sales discussions
- Liaise with development team for customized client demos
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of Spanish will be an asset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Team Management abilities, Coaching Capabilities and Customer oriented
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com refer to Regional Director, Solution Engineering (SE).