QA Certification Manager,
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris’ Extend program includes an integration marketplace of complimentary software solutions (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Bazaarvoice). To increase the quality of the integrations in the marketplace, hybris is adding a certification program to the Extend program.
- The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Design and develop integration requirements to become a certified hybris Extend software partner
- Design and develop automated test cases
- Analyze test data and provide test reports to Extend partners
- Design and implement test environment for Extend partners
- Support Extend partners as they execute the Extend test cases
- Proactively establish and maintain communication channels with all stakeholders on the team
- Actively improve hybris’ Extend partner software quality processes
- Candidates for this position should have the following:
- BA/BS degree in computer related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience in software quality testing
- 2 years experience in a complimentary software/integration testing position
- 3 years experience in Java programming language or a scripting language such as Ruby, Python, Groovy, etc
- Good understanding of test automation
- Good understanding of test methodologies, writing test plans, test cases, and debugging
- High comfort level working in fast-paced, highly dynamic, and collaborative work environment
- Creativity and initiative to improve testing
- Familiarity with Agile development and testing methodologies
- Proven experience in testing of medium to large software systems, preferably web applications.
- Preferred candidates would also have:
- Master's degree in computer science
- 7+ years experience in software quality testing
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org (in the US email@example.com) referencing QA Certification Manager and your preferred location in the subject line.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.