hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
QA Analyst will be primarily responsible for validating the software produced by the development team, defining and developing automated tests and exploratory testing. This person will collaborate closely with other members of the QA team, business analysts and development team to understand the requirements and to make appropriate use of different test tools and techniques including manual and automated testing.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Your Responsibilities
- Collaborating with customers and other team members to define requirements
- Validating the quality of software produced by developers to ensure business value
- Creating, automating and executing acceptance tests
- Facilitating conversations between customers and developers to clarify requirements and business value
- Exploratory testing
- User interface testing
- Making full and appropriate use of test automation
- Your Qualifications
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Good verbal and written English
- Degree educated
- 2+ years QA experience on web development projects
- 1+ years experience (or strong interest) in using agile methods on projects, ideally Scrum/XP
- Experience of working with user stories for requirements
- Experience of working with customers to define requirements
- Experience with test automation frameworks/tools
- ISTQB Foundation certified
- Experience with eCommerce projects
- Experience with Java development projects
Any of the following would be an advantage: