hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a Web Developer, your role will be to develop and maintain our solution to assures documentation continuous delivery for our cloud services. The outcome of our solution are two portals:
• For developers that read our documentation and interactively learn the product.
• For people that want to document their services and need guidelines on how to do that.
Our main technology is a static site generator (docpad) and infrastructure that supports automated deployment to the cloud.We are looking for passionates who will help us build our modern public cloud solution.
- Development and maintenance of Developer Portal
- Deployment of team products to Cloud
- Working with design UI/UX team to meet style guide requirements
- Operational responsibility for provided solutions
- Development of technical best practices and standards
- Strong focus on high-quality throughout the entire development process
- Support and coach team mates in monitoring and maintaining your services
- Experience with CSS3, knowledge of Less would be of advantage
- Good understanding and knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with templating engines like Handlebars or ECO
- Experience with Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Knowledge of Continues Integration tools
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Good verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work and contribute to a collaborative working culture
- Open-minded personality