Joining SAP Hybris means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
- Create unit tests using Jasmine
- Develop cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible code
- Work closely with UX designers, visual designers and HTML/CSS developers to implement requirements that match wireframes and visuals
- Work within an agile and globally distributed team, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
- Have solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Source Control Management tools (preferably Git)
- Ability to work in agile software development environment
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Experience developing apps using NodeJS and related tools
- Experience with e-commerce development
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Familiarity with responsive and/or adaptive web development techniques
- Send us code samples via Github or BitBucket
- Send us examples of your projects and highlight your personal contribution