hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Build up a completely new business unit within the company
- Scan market for potential customers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing customers
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Define positioning and core value proposition together with our product marketing team
- Arrange product demonstrations together with our solution engineers, negotiate and bid specifications to successfully win new business
- Answer RFPs/RFIs, prepare and give customer presentations
- Create and implement supporting concepts
- Identify and recruit key partners for the industry
- Represent hybris on events, congresses, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with presales, consulting and service delivery departments
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in software sales of enterprise-level applications
- Extensive experience in the financial services industry
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Positioning and marketing experience
- Customer oriented
- Extensive prospecting experience
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
- Fluent English skills, German, French or Dutch language welcome
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Director Financial Services.