At hybris software, an SAP company, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) – a new line of business from SAP and hybris - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as hybris’s Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and hybris Marketing Platform we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Leading organizations including 3M, Galeries Lafayette Nespresso or Nikon, have chosen CEC Solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
Joining CEC means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris software you will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
This position is limited to 12 months however with good chances to become permanent!
- Setup and execute digital campaigns in the marketing automation and CRM systems (hybris marketing/ SAP CRM) in collaboration with field marketing and content creating teams
- Provide prospect and customer data segmentation and work closely with marketing analytics to optimize campaigns based on data analysis
- Consolidate campaign components including data segmentations, registration forms and email templates in collaboration with central marketing operations and creative agencies
- Provide regular campaign performance reports and analysis to campaign and marketing management
- Develop and implement nurturing and scoring concepts in collaboration with field marketing, content and analytics teams
- Further develop the lead management and routing process in alignment with the sales organization
- Marketing study or in other relevant field
- First professional experience in digital marketing and technologies that enable marketing automation, campaign management and CRM
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- Fluent German & advanced English language skills
- Cross Group Collaboration skills
- Problem solving ability and experience