SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages? Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more. We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and any thing else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to strengthen our Cloud DevOps team in Montréal, Munich, and Gliwice. Our work environment offers an exciting mix of opportunities, a collaborative and energetic team of technology professionals, and the opportunity to work with leading Infrastructure and Platform-as-a-Service technologies (for example, Cloud Foundry). As a DevOps Engineer, you will bridge the gap between development and operations, and between application and infrastructure, in terms of technical and organizational matters. If you are highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn, then we want to hear from you.
- "Automate everything" is your daily mantra and Infrastructure as Code is your way of thinking.
- Checking out new technologies and introducing them to others in order to promote innovation and create business value is your inner motivation.
- Supporting development teams in their daily operational work is native to you.
- You are the go-to guy if somebody needs to get something up-and-running.
- Working in an international team and with international teams is exciting to you.
- You love to build and operate highly-scalable cloud solutions.
- You have very good written and verbal English language skills.
- Explaining technical problems and understanding business requirements comes naturally for you.
- Strong experience in any of the GNU/Linux environments
- Familiarity with at least one cloud solution such as Amazon, Azure, Google, Openstack, or VMWare
- Bash-scripting skills, profound skills in at least one programming language, and willingness to learn new languages
- Hands-on experience with at least one modern provisioning and configuration management tool like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or BOSH
- Profound skills in network (DNS/TCP/IP) and Linux administration, as well as HA and load balancing concepts
- Mastery of Git
- Experienced with LXC, Docker, or Unikernel
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to drill down to the code level
- Understanding of Java and Tomcat/Jetty technologies is beneficial, but not required
- Practical experience/understanding of agile concepts (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, pair programming) and lean principles
- Experience with Continuous Delivery processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field preferred
- 2+ years of equivalent work experience required