hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Analyze and re-structure the Customer facing elements of our wiki
- Collate and create new and existing content to meet our customers’ needs for information and enablement surrounding the hybris products
- Interact with customers and the hybris Education Department to identify customer training needs and to develop adequate course content
- Collaborate and coordinate with other departments for consistent messaging
- Promote use of our wiki amongst our customer base
- Understand technical concepts in order to have meaningful conversations with technical product managers and translate these into customer facing content
- Gain/build profound understanding of hybris product/services portfolio and hybris customers
- Ensure our wiki content is of high quality and error-free
- Support the creation and successful execution of our customer communication plan
- Support the other members of the Customer Organization where required with tasks such as organizing customer mailings, data maintenance within our CRM and organizing customer events i.e. customer days, user groups and Customer Advisory Board
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in a technical field, creative writing or related subject
- Proven track record (5 years+) of creating written content from complex technical concepts or data, preferably as Technical Author or in a similar role
- Experience in the IT/Software industry of advantage
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Fluent written and verbal English, German skills of advantage
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Customer Enablement Manager.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.