SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base. SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
As a Cloud Administrator within the Hybris Cloud Services Operations and Infrastructure Team, you will be responsible for the provisioning and support of our customer’s systems and infrastructure within the Hybris Cloud and be able to provide in-depth analysis and resolution of issues.
- Provision and support customer and infrastructure systems for cloud operations
- Provide assistance to customers in resolving systems and services issues
- Provide recommendations for improvements to customer systems, platforms and support systems functionality
- Continuous improvement of existing processes and standards
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation
- Support performance testing and application benchmarking activities
- Availability for off-hour, on-call support rotations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Systems Administrator in a cloud environment
- Excellent knowledge of Linux (RedHat, Debian)
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMWare VSAN, Vcenter, ESXi.
- Knowledge of Apache, SOLR, Tomcat and scripting (shell, perl etc) is a definite asset
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good English language skills (verbal & Written)