hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Channel Sales Director rapidly assimilate go to market strategies and apply them to improve partner selling efforts, increase conversion rates, and excellence level of service delivery. The position is based in Shanghai or Beijing and includes frequent travel within the Greater China region.
- Your Responsibilities
- Ensure ongoing, significant hybris presence in our Greater China region System Integrators partners.
- Recruit new regional and multi-regional partners as required to support regional strategies.
- Develop and manage business plans with partners.
- Drive incremental opportunities/revenues for hybris through partners and manage lead registration process with partners.
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to engage SI partners in active hybris opportunities to propose and implement hybris.
- Collaborate with regional marketing team to develop and launch regional marketing initiatives (e.g. seminars, webinars, whitepapers).
- Collaborate with hybris channel enablement and services teams to develop and manage training/enablement plans.
- Manage overall relationship.
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Visit partners and end customers regularly
- Effectively collaborate with presales, consulting and service delivery departments
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing (MBA is preferred).
- Strong background in alliances or channel management.
- Good knowledge of the SAP partner ecosystem in China.
- 5 + years of experience with an enterprise software and/or and consulting company.
- Experience managing relationships with partners (ISVs or consulting companies).
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to comfortable work at executive level.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter with ability to successfully work remotely from headquarters.
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the hybris partner community.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity, strong teamwork and a passion for what you do.
- Mandarin and English language skills (verbal & written) and sound knowledge in all MS Office tools.
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking, enthusiasm and open-minded.
- Extensive prospecting experience, ideally in an emerging market
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to Channel Sales Director Greater China.