At hybris software, an SAP company, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) – a new line of business from SAP and hybris - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as hybris’s Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and hybris Marketing Platform we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Leading organizations including 3M, Galeries Lafayette Nespresso or Nikon, have chosen CEC Solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
Joining CEC means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris software you will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities As a C4C Project Lead, you will be responsible for leading the build of a new CEC integrated solution landscape to support organizations like pre-sales, sales and solution management on a worldwide basis. You’ll bring creative and innovative ideas on how to build this new landscape so that it is flexible and scalable to all CEC field staff. You are expected to work collaboratively with both the current SAP SE team and the current hybris demo team to bring together the best of both worlds. With your experience you will guide temporary consultants on what to do functionally and technically.
Key focus will be to:
- Build strategic partnerships with key decision makers and establish new repeatable processes to anchor the CEC portfolio into the landscape
- Engage in building and developing the team focused on new CEC landscape build
- Provide direction to both the functional and technical teams
- Engage in system administration and system lifecycle management (e.g. upgrades…)
- Oversee overall process and technical restrictions to ensure that new demo scenarios requests are handled efficiently and in high quality – scalability and repeatability
- Develop easy to consume product demo documentation and support CEC enablement teams
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Strong product/project management skills
- Experience in design and architect prototype solutions that fulfill direct needs of the market
- Strong experience with SAP Cloud for Customer Sales, Service, Marketing & Industry Functional capabilities
- Strong hybrid application experience with SAP Cloud for Customer and integration to SAP ERP and SAP CRM
- Strong application experience with SAP Cloud for Customer custom extensions - Technical SDK (Software Development Kit)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, other language skills welcome
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Innovative and willing to leave old paths behind
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to C4C Project Lead.