As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our New York and Boston offices. With the new merge between iCongo and Hybris, your expertise is required!
hybris is searching for an Alliances Manager for the North America region to join it’s team. As an Alliances Manager for the North America region, you will assimilate go to market strategies and apply them to improve partner selling efforts, increase conversion rates, and excellence levels of service delivery. Our work environment offers an interesting mix of opportunities, a collaborative and energetic team of technology professionals and the opportunity to work with leading technologies. If you are a highly motivated, self driven and is eager to take a lead role in e-commerce, then we want to hear from you.
- Your Responsibilities
- Ensure ongoing, significant hybris presence in our North America region SI partners;
- Recruit new regional partners as required to support regional strategies;
- Develop and manage business plans with partners;
- Drive incremental opportunities/revenue for hybris through partners and manage lead registration process with partners;
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to engage SI partners in active hybris opportunities to propose and implement hybris;
- Collaborate with regional marketing team to develop and launch regional marketing initiatives (e.g., seminars, webinars, whitepapers);
- Collaborate with hybris channel enablement and services teams to develop and manage training/enablement plans;
- Manage overall relationship.
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing. MBA is preferred;
- Strong background in alliances or channel management;
- 5 – 7 years of experience with an enterprise software (e.g., Commerce, CRM, ERP) and/or and consulting company;
- Ability to take technical leadership position while maintaining team's collaborative spirit
- Experience managing relationships with partners (ISVs or consulting companies);
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to comfortable work at executive level;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Self-starter with ability to successfully work remotely from headquarters.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com referring to Alliances Manager – North America Region (m/f).