hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Montreal, Canada we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of specific product features in a development team. Ability to analyze and solve issues in existing and new code.
- Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
- Works closely together with other team members to ensure the team success. Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team.
- Has proficient overall product knowledge and shares domain expertise within team.
- If acting as Scrum Master in the LEAN context, please consider the Scrum Masters Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that Scrum is understood and put into practice properly
- Scrum Master is a „servant-leader“ for the Product Owner and the Development Team
- Facilitates Scrum Events on request or as required
- Coaches the Development Team in self-organization
- Removes impediments to the Development Team’s progress
- Software development expertise
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent education
- Business English: fluent