hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Chicago, USA we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris Chicago you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Work directly with our clients and partners, providing our expertise during software implementations or upgrades. This work may take place on-site at client sites or remotely from our offices.
- Lead client meetings and work with clients‘ technical staff to customize hybris software to client specifications.
- Communication complex technical concepts to less technical business users.
- Represent hybris within establish project teams that most often include client and partner staff.
- Assist during the entire project lifecycle:
- driving out requirements
- identifying how our software will support the client
- designing custom solutions and integrations
- developing code and configuring our software
- bug fixing and production system tuning
- Providing code reviews and product training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of total IT experience.
- 4+ years experience in Java Object Oriented Development.
- Strong development skills using Java/J2EE, Spring & Hibernate.
- Experience working with Web Services (SOAP & RESTful).
- Knowledge of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems (DBMS), HTTP, HTML and XML.
- Experience in the e-Commerce industry is an asset.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working as part of a dynamic, geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required.